A worktop overlay is a simple solution to changing your old laminate to a beautiful Quartz top with none of the upheaval and mess, not to mention the possible damage to your existing tiles, as most people do not have spares.
Quartz overlay worktops
Quartz is a hard-wearing material and will look could for many years, never losing it`s shine or lustre.
Some contain a percentage of recycled material making it environmentally good.
Naturally hard wearing, being resistant to scratching and staining, also easy to maintain.
The front, side edges are cut, fabricated and bonded to match the thickness of your old worktop to ensure a sleek elegant look.
No more ugly joint strips. Our joints are hardly noticeable and in the best place, so you can have that seamless look.
Also, it can be used for an upstand for that wrap around look to whatever height you would like, usually the first grout line of you existing tiles, or full height to fit under the wall units.
Worktop overlay, the unique Tops that fits on Top
- 100% Italian Quartz – 100% solid Italian quartz
- Hard Wearing – Heat, scratch, stain and impact resistant
- No mess, no fuss! No need to remove your existing worktops
- Tailor Made, templated to exactly fit your requirements
Key Features & Benefits
- Scratch & Impact Resistant – our surfaces will not scratch like other surfaces and are also resistant to minor knocks from regular household items
- Hygienic – non-porous and extremely hygienic
- Non-Porous and Stain Resistant – resistant to stains and most household chemicals
- Versatile – extremely versatile and can be used for Worktops, Cooker Splashbacks, Upstands, Bathrooms, shower enclosures, window sills, shelves, desks……the list goes on and on!
- Heat Resistant – We recommend the use of a pan stand but as our unique surface is heat resistant, there is no need to worry if you inadvertently put hot pans directly on our surfaces
- Quartz Overlay – No need to remove your existing worktop. We simply overlay it with our beautiful diamond polished surfaces, giving you back the full use of your kitchen